Welcome to The Breakfast Club NJ
Where executives of all disciplines: IT, Finance & Accounting, Communications, Human Resources get together with a common focus to assist each other in pursuing new employment opportunities, tackling the challenges of their current positions, and providing a support network to each other.
This Months Meeting
- Closing of Pacific Standard and Topic Shows Perils of Depending on a Rich Patron
- Older People Need Rides. Why Aren’t They Using Uber and Lyft?
- A.I. Is Learning From Humans. Many Humans.
- India Shut Down Kashmir’s Internet Access. Now, ‘We Cannot Do Anything.’
- The Man Who Wrote the Guidebook for Civilian Bomb-Squad Technicians
- The Week in Tech: Are Lawmakers Too Eager to Weaken Big Tech’s Legal Shield?
- Art Disappears in Private Hands. Can Social Media Resurface It?
- Amazon Uses a Twitter Army of Employees to Fight Criticism of Warehouses
- Alibaba’s Strong Results Suggest Chinese Consumers Are Still Spending
- I Shared My Phone Number. I Learned I Shouldn’t Have.