Welcome to The Breakfast Club NJ
Where executives of all disciplines: IT, Finance & Accounting, Communications, Human Resources get together with a common focus to assist each other in pursuing new employment opportunities, tackling the challenges of their current positions, and providing a support network to each other.
This Months Meeting
- Book Entry: Review: ‘To Pixar and Beyond’ Plumbs New Depth in Oft-Told Tale
- Soylent Says It Will Remake Two of Its Meal Replacers After Customers Became Ill
- Field Notes: Married to Their Smartphones (Oh, and to Each Other, Too)
- Twitter to Cut Jobs as It Aims for a Turnaround
- A More Money-Conscious Alphabet Emerges
- Amazon Comes Up Short on Profits, Focusing on Warehouses and Movies
- Apple’s New MacBook Laptop Gets More Touchy, but Not on Its Screen
- Qualcomm to Acquire NXP Semiconductors for $38.5 Billion
- Op-Ed Contributor: Twitter Has an Old Media Problem. Here’s a Solution.
- Broadband Providers Will Need Permission to Collect Private Data