Welcome to The Breakfast Club NJ
Where executives of all disciplines: IT, Finance & Accounting, Communications, Human Resources get together with a common focus to assist each other in pursuing new employment opportunities, tackling the challenges of their current positions, and providing a support network to each other.
This Months Meeting
- No Longer a Dream: Silicon Valley Takes On the Flying Car
- Marissa Mayer Will Make $186 Million on Yahoo’s Sale to Verizon
- Curb the Use of Overseas Tax Havens? Yes! But How?
- F.C.C. Chairman Pushes Sweeping Changes to Net Neutrality Rules
- Bits: Daily Report: Facebook Has a Bug. Can It Be Fixed?
- Tech Tip: Sharing More Than 140 Characters on Twitter
- Pope Francis Urges TED Audience to Nurture Ties With Others
- Tech We’re Using: The Tech Challenge of Reporting Under China’s Watchful Eye
- Twitter’s Business Shrinks, but Investors See a Glimmer of Hope
- State of the Art: Why Instagram Is Becoming Facebook’s Next Facebook