Saturday September 13, 2014 at 8:00am ET
· Can give you a road map for getting where you want to go.
· Can transform the way you experience everything.
· Can change the way you handle your career transition
· Can fundamentally improve your whole life
What you’ll get from this presentation:
· You’ll learn the top 3 principles for Personal Leadership
· You’ll get the tools and tips on how to incorporate these in to your everyday life
· You’ll have new ways of thinking, being and doing which can change how you steer the course of your transition.
Since 2004, Jackie Lesser has been passionately immersed in the role of Chief Potential Officer at Creating Impact, an executive and leadership coaching company. She is known for providing her clients with a GPS for successfully navigating the ever- changing leadership terrain of the 21st century. Prior to founding Creating Impact, Jackie spent 18 years as a leader with the Judge Group, a nationally recognized I.T staffing and consulting firm. She earned her MBA from Drexel University with a concentration in Human Resources Management, received her coach certification from the Coaches Training Institute and her professional certified coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation.